Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Handmade Wednesday

Today I have a simple pattern for some reusable face cloths/face scrubbies. I use these every night when I wash my face and they are great. I use cotton yarn and they knit up super quick and the best part is they are machine washable so you can use them over and over.

Cast on 8 to 10 stitches. Knit in garter stitch, (knit every row), for 8 to 10 rows. Bind off and weave in ends. That's it.

Give it a try. This is a great use too for using up scrap cotton yarns too.



Handmade Wednesday Linky Party

7 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I like the idea of being able throw them in the washer and reuse them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and will have to try making one! Thanks for the simple pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking to the Wednesday Hop! I agree that cotton facial scrubbies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and what a wonderful way to use up leftover yarn. I'm so glad I stopped by from EBT to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is a cute idea. Passing your blog link to my daughter who knits, maybe she will get the hint that I want some too.

    ReplyDelete